Australia provides great migration opportunities to people who are interest in investing in a business in Australia. Whether it’s opening an office or purchasing a business or migrating to Australia as a business investor/owner, the right immigration advice is must.
A sound immigration strategy is necessary to meet your target of establishing a business in Australia. There are a number of Australian work visas which one can apply for:
TEMPORARY VISA CATEGORIES:
Subclass 188 Visa : Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional):
This visa is a part of the Business Innovation and Investment Programme. In this visa, the applicant needs to submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) through Skill Select and get nominated by a state or territory government or Austrade. By doing this, the applicant gets nomination on behalf of the Australian government which is required before being invited to apply for Subclass 188 visa.
The visa includes five streams:
- Business Innovation Stream: The applicant must have business skills and wants to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business. The applicant must be nominated by state/territory government.
- Investor Stream: For this visa, the applicant must invest at least AUD1.5 million in an Australian state or territory and must maintain business and investment activity. Applicants must be nominated by a state or territory government.
- Significant Investor Stream: For this visa, the applicant must be willing to invest AUD5 million into complying significant investments in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia. In this case, the applicant can be nominated by Austrade or by a state or territory government on behalf of the Australian government.
- Premium Investor Stream: For this visa, the amount of investment rises to AUD 15 million. The applicant must be nominated by Austrade
- Entrepreneur Stream: This visa is meant for people who have a funding agreement from a third party for an amount of at least AUD200 000 to undertake a complying entrepreneur activity which must lead to either the commercialisation of a service or a product in Australia or development of a business in Australia. Applicants must be nominated by state or territory government.
Subclass 888 : Business Innovation and Investment (permanent) visa:
Subclass 888 (Business Innovation and Investment – permanent) visa is the second stage of Subclass 188 visa (Business Innovation and Investment- provisional). The applicant does not need to submit a new EOI (Expression of Interest) or be invited to apply for this visa. If the applicant is a holder of subclass 188 visa, an evidence showing that the government entity which nominated the applicant for visa has not withdrawn the application needs to be provided.
In order to get his visa:
- Applicant must be holder of subclass 188 visa; or
- Applicant must be secondary visa holder who is the spouse or de facto partner of a subclass 188 visa holder in the Investor or Business Innovation stream and can meet all the primary criteria requirements of the permanent Business Innovation and Investment visa in the relevant stream; or
- Applicant must hold a Special Category visa (subclass 444) and have met the requirements of the business innovation stream.
Why Choose Melbourne Immigration Consultants?
- Free assessment of your immigration eligibility
- Start to finish immigration package
- We assist in all aspects of Australian migration and for all visa types.
- Fixed and flat professional fees
- Flexibility & hard work
- Pre- and post-arrival support
Mr. Satinder Singh played a crucial rule in my visa application. I got visa under subclass 476 at a time when no Immigration Consultant in India had much knowledge about this visa. Due to fast track filing of my visa by him, I received my visa letter within thirty days. Further, there were no work restrictions imposed on my visa and today, I am enjoying full work rights. Moreover, he has been a great help in completing my points for Permanent Residence. All in all, Mr. Satinder Singh is a remarkable Migration Consultant and has my highest recommendation.Manpreet Singh(Skilled—Recognised Graduate visa - 476 visa)
Satinder's role in this successful application was certainly a significant factor. His timeliness, attention to detail, and thorough nature makes him ideal for such an undertaking. I found the entire experience a whole lot easier, thanks to the way Satinder organizes himself, and his obvious experience in this area.Harpreet Sahota(SKILLED INDEPENDENT SUBCLASS 189)