This visa is meant for the people who are between 18 to 30 years old, and from a country with reciprocal working holiday arrangement with Australia. The visa holder can work and live in Australia for a period of 12 months.
To get this visa, the applicant must be a passport holder of one of the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
NOTE - ONLY USA PASSPORTS HOLDERS CAN APPLY ONLINE
- Must be aged between 18 to 31 years
- Must be a genuine visitor seeking to have holiday in Australia
- Must have enough finances for self-support during working holiday
- Must have enough money to buy either a return or an onward travel ticket till the end of stay.
- Must not bring any dependent children
Why Choose Melbourne Immigration Consultants?
- Free assessment of your immigration eligibility
- Start to finish immigration package
- We assist in all aspects of Australian migration and for all visa types.
- Fixed and flat professional fees
- Flexibility & hard work
- Pre- and post-arrival support
Mr. Satinder Singh played a crucial rule in my visa application. I got visa under subclass 476 at a time when no Immigration Consultant in India had much knowledge about this visa. Due to fast track filing of my visa by him, I received my visa letter within thirty days. Further, there were no work restrictions imposed on my visa and today, I am enjoying full work rights. Moreover, he has been a great help in completing my points for Permanent Residence. All in all, Mr. Satinder Singh is a remarkable Migration Consultant and has my highest recommendation.Manpreet Singh(Skilled—Recognised Graduate visa - 476 visa)
Satinder's role in this successful application was certainly a significant factor. His timeliness, attention to detail, and thorough nature makes him ideal for such an undertaking. I found the entire experience a whole lot easier, thanks to the way Satinder organizes himself, and his obvious experience in this area.Harpreet Sahota(SKILLED INDEPENDENT SUBCLASS 189)